The School from
St Mary's Avenuee
At this time, only the small gym had been built (the large gym was built in 1954, and the swimming pool in 1965). The windows and door on the side of the gym will be familiar to anyone at the school, as the gym corridor was built along this wall and the windows/door were retained. The small block to the right of the gym contains the toilets (accessed from inside) and the door/windows on the left of this block were part of a small sports store.